5 Ways to Go Stormwater Savvy this School Year
Aug 14, 2018 at 1:03pm
Recycle LESS with more planning this school year. You heard us right. These eco-conscious supplies are reusable and will keep you #stormwatersavvy all year round – add them to your Back-to-School list today!
School supply shopping can be stressful with rows and rows of colorful options, and unfortunately they aren’t always the most ecofriendly or #stormwatersavvy. When buying school supplies for the kiddos this year, opt for quality, eco-friendly items that are recyclable and less likely to become trash! Check out some of our favorite items below.
1. Forget paper lunch bags, here’s a cute option for a reusable lunch sack.
2. No more plastic bags! These eco-friendly, reusable wraps are great for anything from sandwiches to snacks!
3. Keep the summer spirit with this reusable water bottle that helps reduce the use of plastic water bottles that can take up to 450 YEARS to biodegrade!
4. Send your kids to school in style with these non-toxic and ecofriendly highlighter pencils!
5. This product doubles as useful and fun! Once these pencils get too short to use, you can place them in the ground and grow your own plant!